Curaçao Cares aims to inspire and empower individuals, companies and organizations to volunteer their time, skills and resources and is dedicated to strengthening the role of NGO’s in community development.
Our role is to:
- Promote: We join forces with community partners (NGO’s) to promote, create or manage volunteers projects.
- Build capacity: We develop training and learning opportunities for volunteers, community partners and companies and facilitate capacity-building through pro bono volunteering.
- Support: We support companies in their corporate responsibility endeavors by offering a range of resources and services including project management, community engagement consulting and pro-bono volunteering support.
- Match: We provide a digital platform where (corporate) volunteers can sign up to stay up to date on volunteer opportunities and learning opportunities.
- Mobilize & Recognize: We organize several nation-wide community events to spark awareness and engagement amongst individuals, organizations and companies, but also to recognize the invaluable contribution of volunteers, ex. Star Volunteer Awards, CURA DOET national volunteer weekend, Annual Curaçao Clean Up effort, etc. Online Pharmacy, buy sildalis,Free shipping, buy cialis black 800mg, Discount 10%