iVolunteer is a social enterprise that promotes volunteering.
Our mission is to bring volunteers and organisations together to share time, skills and passion to promote India’s social development.
iVolunteer aims to impact to 12 social development areas and achieves its mission through a range of initiatives and a large network of individuals, NGOs, and corporate organisations through offices in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Pune.
Our impact areas include Education, Poverty Alleviation; Environment; Health; Gender Equality; Human Rights; Disability; Child, Youth and Elderly People Welfare & Active Citizenship.
Some of our key initiatives are:
• ‘Impact Projects’: enable NGOs to increase the efficacy and amplify the impact of their work by connecting NGOs with skilled volunteers, in the crucial areas of Marketing, Communication Human Resources and Technology. Non-Profits looking to participate in Impact Projects and strategically engage skilled volunteers can write in to us at info@iVolunteer.in
Entrepreneurs, home makers, working professional and students looking to power social change may join in as volunteers by registering here http://ow.ly/mqxVQ
• ‘GYAN’ (Get Your Answers Now): are customized and highly interactive training workshops designed to build capacity of employees of Non Profit Organizations. To know more write in to gyan@iVolunteer.in
• ‘Whiteboard’: supports NGOs with access to professional expertise in areas such as marketing, HR, Financial planning, strategic planning, governance, fundraising and communication and helping them achieve greater efficiency. To know more write in to whiteboard@iVolunteer.in
• Corporate Employee Volunteering: As the country’s premier volunteer organisation, iVolunteer, provides a range of flexible services to enable companies of all sizes to address the needs of the society while strengthening their own organisations. Corporate Volunteering is about businesses supporting and encouraging staff involvement in the community – for mutual benefit. To know more write in to info@iVolunteer.in
• International Volunteering Programme (IVP): enables international volunteers to share their Time and Skills in India alongside gaining an understanding of the developement challenges faced in India. To know more write in to info@iVolunteer.in
• iVolunteer Overseas (IVO) is a joint initiative of iVolunteer and VSO. This program gives qualified and experienced Indian professionals the unique opportunity to work in countries in great need for their skills. The remuneration is modest- that’s why the term used to describe these placements is “volunteering assignments”. To know more write in to vso@iVolunteer.in
• iVolunteer Awards :
Volunteers are constantly contributing and positively influencing India’s social development. While volunteering continues in the background it is somehow absent from the mainstream national psyche. iVolunteer Awards aim to change this by celebrating, rewarding and promoting volunteering and volunteers in India.
The iVolunteer Awards will recognize the contribution of volunteers and organisations who engage them. Above all the awards raise awareness around volunteering by sharing stories that ‘inspire by example’ and create an environment that will encourage more people to volunteer. To know more write in to awards@iVolunteer.in
• ‘India Fellow’: is a 13 month experiential learning program that prepares talented young leaders who have a deep exposure to India’s broader realities, who understand the challenges and opportunities presented in diverse environments and who have the empathy, skills and determination to create social good.